Online Sewer Bill Payment
The Town of Mooresville now offers residents an easy and secure way to view, print and pay their sewer bills online. We support electronic bill presentment (viewing) and payment because it is more convenient for residents and better for the
- Easy to use – No registration required
- Access, view and pay your bills online, at your convenience
- You have the option to pay immediately or schedule a payment
- Enroll in Auto-Pay
- Create customized payment plans with Flex-Pay
- Receive an immediate emailed confirmation of payment or print a receipt
- Go Green – sign up for e-billing
If you are a first time user, you will need to create an account to be able to use these extended features:
- Review Invoice History
- Review Payment History
- Go Paperless
- Schedule Automatic Payments
- Pay With Previously Saved Remittance Information
- Pay online with One Time Pay, no registration
Electronic checks using a checking or savings account or the following card types are accepted for payment.
Online payments will incur a convenience fee. The Town of Mooresville receives only your payment amount. Convenience fees cover various administrative costs associated with accepting payments and are non-refundable.
- The convenience fee when using a Credit Card is $3.00.
- The convenience fee when using an Electronic Check is $3.00.
The convenience fee amount is automatically calculated and is shown on the payment page before you submit your payment for processing. Convenience fees will appear as a separate charge from the bill amount on your credit card or bank statement.
If you need help using online bill pay or you have a question about your account, please call (317) 831-1608 or send email to at email@example.com.
If there is an error in the Credit Card charge, please contact Invoice Cloud at (877) 256-8330 x2700.